Engineering & Projects
Energy efficiency focus
Energy efficiency focus
We use our experience to integrate your R&D and your engineering teams, thanks to our knowledge and our responsiveness. Designs developed for you all over the world can be prototyped locally and then transferred to one of our production centers to be produced at the best cost.
By using the latest generation of 3D design tools, CMR is able to reduce time to market and improve your competitiveness.
At the cutting edge of CAD / CAE technology, we provide you with sophisticated tools such as BOM (“Bill of Materials”) optimization, automated change control and conflict management. design.
Process visibility is managed by a cloud-based system, which provides access to essential project data to all interested parties.
Your sector of activity requires collaborating with an international network of expert engineers in order to benefit from complete energy management and electrical engineering solutions for automation, monitoring and engines control.
At the cutting edge of technology, CMR uses electrical engineering design and software to create advanced solutions such as Caneco LV et MV, PV Syst, PV Sol, PTC Creo, PTC Windchill and Vesys Harness (all rights reserved).
Present all over the world, CMR provides you with:
- Access to a modern R&D program
- Engineering and design services deployed on your sites or closer to your location, using high-performance and modern design tools such as 3D CAD / CAM / CAE
- Cost-effective manufacturing in one of our production centers
- Life management of all our products and systems, including installation, maintenance and commissioning
As a designer partner, we are committed to contributing to your reputation by providing you with very high quality solutions at the best cost.
CMR completes your projects as soon as possible and in close collaboration with your teams. We plan the workload and resources according to a project completion schedule approved by yourself. CMR is a recognized international partner in engineering.
Our goal is to provide you with the most efficient engineering solutions and thus contribute to your success. Our expertise in project management includes:
- Technical and commercial evaluation
- Allocation of resources
- Coordination and task management
- Supply aid
- Mechanical and electrical tenders
- Selection and management of subcontractors
- Risk management (including risk assessment and control)
- Project monitoring and control
- IT implementation of the project (traceability, monitoring, reporting ...)
- Quality management
- Forecast of future trends of the current project
- Preventing faults
Let's discuss your project together